Following the launch of the government’s Export Strategy, the UK has launched an online service allowing British companies to view opportunities from around the world.
The free site allows you to search by service and sales opportunities appear in seconds.
Here are a few examples taken from the site:
- the Government of Ghana wants UK companies to help build infrastructure and supply vehicles
- a Dutch education body that wants to buy touch-screen computers from the UK
- a Hong Kong distributor who wants British cheeses for hotels, airlines and supermarkets
- a Mumbai distributor who wants British chocolate to sell through its network of suppliers across India
- a Costa Rican distributor wants to sell Scotch Whisky across the Caribbean
- the pan-American games organisers in Lima want to buy sports equipment from the UK